STEADFAST IN FELLOWSHIP
A. Acts 2: 42 - Continued steadfastly in...fellowship.
B. What Do We Mean When We Talk About Fellowship?
1. Normally, we include eating.
2. Getting to know one another.
3. Developing a relationship.
C. What Does The Bible Have To Say?
Body: 2 Corinthians 6: 14 - 18
I. The Right Hand of Fellowship (Galatians 2: 7 - 10).
A. Occurs after exchange of beliefs.
B. Signifies that they are in agreement.
C. The sealing of "a pact" between them (cf. 1 John 2: 18, 19).
II. Fellowship of Ministering (2 Corinthians 8: 3, 4).
A. Macedonia desires to send aid.
B. Congregations and Paul working together to help the poor.
III. Fellowship of Worship (1 Corinthians 10: 14 - 21).
A. Partaking of the Lord's Supper is an act of fellowship.
B. Joining in false worship is fellowship.
C. Withholding information is fellowship (Ephesians 5: 11)?
IV. Synonyms of Fellowship (2 Corinthians 6: 14 - 18).
A. Yoked together.
1. A team tied/bound together.
2. More than one working together.
1. Again, a word we associate with the Lord's Supper.
2. Sharing, intimacy, participation (Greek = Koinonia).
1. A pact with someone.
2. Being in agreement and working together.
1. Being a part of a greater whole.
2. Sharing and assisting in a work.
1. Approval of.
2. Assenting with.
A. What Is Fellowship?
1. One Body with One Lord having One Faith working together to please and serve the
One and Only God.
2. People joined together for a common cause to accomplish a common goal.
3. An assenting, intimate, sharing of work and beliefs.
B. Is This What We Have?