A. Jesus and Disciples leave Temple.
B. Jesus Prophesies About the Destruction.
C. When Will These Things Be?
1. There will be terrible occurrences.
2. There will be terrible consequences.
3. The Abomination of Desolation will come.
4. You must run for your lives.
Body: Mark 13: 24 - 37
I. The Son of Man
A. The Sun and Moon and Stars.
1. Light symbolizes understanding (seeing).
2. Gods and goddesses were based on these.
B. He will come (Daniel 7: 13 - 14).
C. Angels will gather elect.
II. The Fig Tree.
A. The tree begins to show life.
1. This is a sign.
2. Summer is near.
B. These Things.
1. The end is near.
2. This will take place by the end of this time.
III. Time of Fulfillment Unknown.
A. No one knows day or hour.
1. Angels are unaware.
2. Jesus does not know.
B. What to do.
1. Be aware.
3. Pray. What for?
C. The command to all? Watch!
A. How Do We React When "It Takes Time?"
1. Be concerned, keep watching, etc.?
2. Dont worry, forget about, etc.?
B. How Are We Reacting to Life on Earth?