- Those who put God first are happy at last!
- One who has a light view of sin never has great thoughts of God, because
God hates sin.
- Live so that when you tell someone you are a Christian, it confirms their
suspicions instead of surprising them.
- Life is short; Death is sure; Sin the cause; Christ the cure.
- Sometimes the Lord calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and
calms His child.
- God doesnít grade on a CURVE. He grades on the CROSS!
- For all you do, His blood's for you!
- An empty tomb proves Christianity; An empty churchhouse denies it!
- Which would you prefer for eternity - Smoking or Non-Smoking?
- Donít give God instructions, just report for duty!
- The Lord has the map. All we have to do is follow.
- If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours!
- You donít need references to borrow trouble.
- The BEST thing to do when you donít feel like praying is to TALK to God
- Life becomes right when... Resentment becomes understanding; Fear becomes trust; selfishness becomes love; Dissatisfaction becomes truth; Taking becomes serving.
- Worry is the interest you pay when you borrow trouble.
- TRUE FRIENDSHIP "NEVER" ENDS. Friends are FOREVER.
- Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know
they are always there.
- Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
- Most people walk in and out of your life, but only friends leave
footprints in your heart.
- In the midst of your busy schedule, never lose sight of the fact that God
is busy too - - on your behalf!